Design Intern Position
Location Boston MA (North Shore)
GINA BARAN INTERIORS + DESIGN IS VERY EXCITED TO BE EXPANDING THE FIRM AND GROWING THE TEAM!
I am seeking an energetic, talented + driven individual that has a passion for interior design and the creative process.
As a Design Intern you will be responsible for
- Assisting ordering samples, as well as assisting with onsite installs for full service clients.
- Managing scheduling, orders & maintaining project organization
- Running errands
- Communication with our Concierge clientele
- Layouts and Design Board assistance
- Social Media postings
- Completed 1 year of design school or classes or experience in the field
- Must own a laptop to bring to work
- Self motivated individual with great attention to detail
- Confidently creative
- Must be knowledgeable in Photoshop
- Knowledge in AutoCad and InDesign a plus but not required
- Verbal + written communication must be on point.
- A hard worker that is trustworthy
- Ability to work alone or in a team
- Interior Design / Decor lover with the drive and desire to learn
The design intern is an unpaid position however an assistant position may be available at the completion of your internship. This summer position begins July 1, 2017.
Want to intern with Gina Baran Interiors + Design? I can't wait to learn more about you!
Please fill out the form below and submit your resume to email@example.com