Interior Design Position
Location Boston MA (North Shore)
GINA BARAN INTERIORS + DESIGN IS VERY EXCITED TO BE EXPANDING THE FIRM AND GROWING THE TEAM!
I am seeking an energetic, talented + driven experienced interior designer to create beautiful spaces for our clients.
As an Interior Designer you will be responsible for
- Creating beautiful tailored spaces for each individual client.
- Managing scheduling, orders & maintaining project organization
- Constant communication with your clientele
- Managing full service clients and communication clearly with Gina on all design projects
- Creating your own layouts, design boards, auto-cad drawings
- Meeting with client's as needed
- Ability to design a space from consult to install.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years in the interior design field
- Self motivated individual with EXTREME attention to detail
- Confidently creative
- Must be knowledgeable in Photoshop
- Must be proficient in AutoCad
- Verbal + written communication must be on point.
- A hard worker that is trustworthy
- Ability to work alone or in a team
- Able to work on a schedule within a specified timeline
- Ability to create one of a kind designs in a timely manner
- Must be able to take direction
The Interior Designer position is a contracted position paid hourly. This position is currently open for a "per project" basis in the beginning with the goal to offer a part time to full time position. All interior design work is under the direction of Gina Baran.
Are you an interior designer and feel you would be a good fit for Gina Baran Interiors + Design? I can't wait to learn more about you!
Please fill out the form below and submit your resume + portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org