Design Assistant Position
Location Boston MA (North & South Shore welcome)
Gina Baran Interiors + Design is very excited to be expanding the firm and growing the team!
As a Design Assistant you will be responsible for
- Assisting Gina in sourcing product, samples, as well as assisting with onsite installs for full service clients.
- Scheduling new client meetings, responding to new client submissions + direct emails
- Maintaining schedules for current clientele
- Communication with our Design Concierge clientele
- Layouts and Design Board creation when needed.
I am seeking an energetic, talented + driven individual that is able to multi-task with a smile on their face.
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled in an interior design program)
- Self motivated individual with great attention to detail
- Confidently creative with the ability to communicate their vision
- Verbal + written communication must be on point.
- Hard worker that is trustworthy
- Ability to work alone or in a team
- Knowledge of photoshop
- Interior Design / Decor lover with the drive to learn
This position will start as part time. The design assistant will be paid an hourly rate beginning with 12 hours /week. Schedule is flexible when working remotely, required to be available on install dates.
Are you the design assistant I am looking for? I can't wait to learn more about you! Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org